Exeter - eFile Course
LP eFile Course - Exeter - £150 + VAT
We're on the move and coming to Exeter one more time to teach our one-day intensive ABT Accredited eFile course.
This eFile course will be taught by Kelly Colley and is taking place on Monday 27th June.
Why the LP eFile course?
We practise a hands on approach, meaning our course is mainly practical - with live demonstrations, models and practical assessments. We’re not about learning from behind a screen - this is a 6 hour intensive practical course - meaning you will leave feeling confident to safely use the eFile on your clients.
All students that have demonstrated the necessary skills to practise using the eFile will receive an ABT accredited certificate - making them safe to use the eFile on their clients.
What you will learn on the course:
- The eFile, how it works and the different parts and speed settings
- The different drill bits - how, and when to use them, covering the RPM speed, the right angles to use the drill bits and the correct technique
- How to work safely over the natural nail, removing non-living tissue, creating the perfect nail preparation for product application
- How to prepare nails for infill service
- How to refine an overlay
- How to use sanding bands and the benefits these can have over the standard nail file
- How to safely clean your eFile and drill bits
- Health & Safety
What you will need for your course:
- eFile Machine - Any brand is fine, we recommend the LP eFile as it has the latest technology, a digital display & brushless motor
- LP Perfect Prep Kit
- LP 5-in-1 Drill Bit or LP Pro Kit
- Your full nail kit - the system you use to complete a full set of nails
- Hypoallergenic product will be provided on this course - but please bring any prep tools you use for your nail service
- A model with fingers free of product
If you would like to purchase a full kit with your eFile course - check out the bundle add on's below.
The course runs from 10am - 4pm on Monday 27th June
Course Location: Exeter - Location TBC
Course Educator: Kelly Colley
Mandatory: You must have a pre-existing qualification in Nail technology to attend this course - this can be in Acrylic, Gel Polish, Builder or Hard Gel.
If you have any questions please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org